Wednesday, October 1, 2014

12-Hour Excursion

The issue with my tire had me all types of depressed. My car is the only thing around here that keeps me sane. It helps me get out the house after a long day of solitude and self reflection. I really didn't want to spend my Friday night feeling sorry for myself so I asked Judy if I could borrow her car. She obliged and by 10 pm I was "snatched" and headed out the door. My soror asked me to pick up Shemar Moore on my way to her apartment. There's only one word to describe Shemar.....Yum! He is light skin with pretty eyes and runs his own small business. Um where do I sign up? Within a few minutes of us being together I could tell there was a mutual attraction. This could be dangerous. As soon as we got in his apartment, he took off his shirt and walked around a few times pretending to look for something to wear. I knew his real motive and thanked him silently under my breath for the eye candy. The car ride was full of compliments and intelligent conversation. By the time we got to our destination I was feeling a little special. However, that feeling was short lived once I found out that all the compliments and energy he was giving me was far from being exclusive. He's a flirt and a good one at that. This was very evident by the smiles that he put on all the girls faces that night. I'm a flirt too so his actions didn't bother me. Especially since I was catching the attention of a few other guys that night as well.

After my crew took their rounds of tequila shots, we decided to head to the bars on Edgewood. We linked up with two other gentleman along the way. One of them basically ended up being Bae the whole night. I call him Jay-Z because he's grown and is about his business but still knows how to turn up! Plus, he's by far the dopest dude I've met in ATL since I've been here. We engaged in small talk as we waited to get inside the bar.  He used the crowded line as an opportunity to get close and accidentally rub up against me. I had no complaints. When we finally got inside the bar I couldn't seem to keep my booty off of him. Twerking has been a habit as of late. After about three solid twerk session he's whispering in my ear trying to get me to leave with him. Although talks of calling Uber and going to Waffle House sound enticing, it's best that we stay with the group. Besides it was about 4:00 AM and nothing holy nor acceptable happens at those hours of the night.

About an hour later we all finally got back to my soror's apartment. The crew dispersed and went their separate ways but I was exhausted so driving back to my place was completely out of the question. I found myself faced with the choice of sharing a bed with my soror or sharing the couch with Shemar. Of course my Stunt Double picked the second option. Two is her favorite number so it was only right. Besides, I figured we would just cuddle until we fell asleep but apparently he had other plans for me. He grabbed my ankles, pulled me toward him and began sucking my toes! I had no idea what was going on but was thoroughly thankful that I had gotten a pedicure earlier that week. The toe sucking experience was a great one but I felt like we weren't on the same page about what would happen next. In the midst of me slowly trying to remove myself from the situation I heard him unzip his zipper. Nervous energy overwhelmed my body. He grabbed my feet again and gently used them to give himself a foot job. This was my first time experiencing this style of sex. I love trying new things so I allowed him to temporarily use my feet for his pleasure. Sadly, this new experience didn't turn me on at all so I gave him the "let's not and say we did" speech then just went to sleep. I could tell he was salty but at that point I was just too tired to care. We returned back to our side of town around 10:00AM the next morning. He said less than five words to me the whole way back to his apartment. He claimed it was because he was sleepy but I know the truth. Dudes are quick to catch an attitude when you don't give them want they want. And I'm quick to cut people off when they start acting funny so it seems to me that this is a win win situation. Oh well, on to the next one.

It's a no text zone, it's a no sex zone, it's a no flex zone-Nicki Minaj







No comments:

Post a Comment